Fall in the Midwest is synonymous with sweaters, boots, bonfires and cozy drinks. We’re here to make your fall days a little more enjoyable with some liquid treats. Whether you crave boozy comfort drinks or a virgin pick-me-up, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few recipes to make for your next get-together:
Mexican coffee: Goodbye, boring coffee. This boozy concoction has a kick with cayenne and cinnamon.
- Apple cider cocktail: Grapes, apples, lemon, and orange never tasted so good together. Serve on the rocks and garnish with an apple slice.
- Sparkling cranberry rose: Rose is the “it” drink of 2017. Sugar cubes, cranberry juice, and rose wine form a refreshing flavor bouquet. For an extra punch, place a skewer of fresh cranberries in each glass.
- Pumpkin martini: This drink tastes like pumpkin pie in liquid form.
Don’t forget you can find liquor at select Forward Convenience Stores.
Caramel apple smoothie: This is the perfect drink for an Indian Summer day. Just throw a few ingredients in the blender and you’re set!
- Pumpkin spice latte: What is fall without pumpkin everything? Top with whipped cream for a creamy finish.
- Dirty chai latte: This tea-based drink is a mix of comfort and spice. Substitute nut milk if you’re avoiding dairy.
- Drinking caramel: Who knew you could enjoy caramel in liquid form? This drink gives hot chocolate a run for its money!
Do you have any other favorite fall drink recipes? Share them on our Facebook page!