Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 14. (In case you forgot…don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone.) That special woman in your life deserves only the best. A gift from the heart is always the best option. Here are a few ideas to inspire:
- The gift of scent:Who doesn’t love a house that smells good? Candles make a great gift. From sweet to earthy, Kristin & Company has several handcrafted scent profiles and sizes sure to please any Mom. Ordering online is easy.
- Fresh flowers: Hit up your local nursery or grocery store for some fresh-cut beauties. Or maybe you prefer to go a different route and pick your own! There are beautiful flowers in bloom this time of year in Michigan. Look for different sizes, colors and types to make it extra special. Don’t forget a nice vase to present them in!
- Breakfast in bed: Whether it’s homemade waffles or her favorite oatmeal, breakfast in bed will always be well received. Remember to do the dishes so she doesn’t have to.
- Clean out the car: Nothing says “I Love You” like cleaning out the family vehicle. Why stop with the interior, though? Remember, we have a car wash at six of our Forward Convenience Store locations!
- No Dirty Dishes: Relieve Mom of cooking duties on her special day. If you’re in or near West Branch, we suggest stopping by LumberJack Food & Spirits for lunch or dinner.
Whatever you decide, Mom will be tickled by your thoughtfulness. Don’t forget to share your memories on our Facebook Page!