INCREASED SANITATION DURING COVID-19
Millions of people pass through Forward Convenience stores each year, and so there is nothing more important to us than the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken many steps to ensure the safety of our stakeholders, including:
- Hourly cleaning and/or sanitation of common touch points such as gas pump handles, door handles, cooler door handles, credit card terminals, restrooms, and registers.
- Social distancing markers placed on floor to aid customers in maintaining appropriate distance from others
- Mandating the wearing of faces masks or shields by all employees who are able
- Plexiglas shields placed at registers to provide additional barrier between employees and customers
- Encouraging the use of credit/debit card payments to minimize handling of cash and coin
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in store at one time
- Daily monitoring of staff health. If any employee shows symptoms related to those of COVID-19, that employee is not permitted to work and must adhere to CDC guidelines before returning